What have I done since the last post.
1) I pulled some solid fabric strips and started a liberated Amish double nine patch
2) I unstitched the problem with Champagne Sunday (hand sewing), resewed it and added a first border.
3) I finished the borders on Mom's quilt and stenciled the circles for the feather wreaths.
4) I taught Jake how to jump through a ring ... sorta. He liked it, but then, he likes anything different. I tried to teach Elwood, but he bolted, staring over his shoulder at me all the time as if to say Do NOT follow!
6) I worked on the novels
7) My brown thread came in so I can finish the brown monochromatic quilt from last month
Yup. That about sums it up. It keeps snowing and then raining, snowing and then raining. Typical Spring. Though I have to say I really appreciated the 1 foot of snow that was dumped on us April 1. It has disappeared by now.