I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Catching Up

Now that I have the new machine and Mom’s quilt is finished, I’m working like a fiend to get some of my small stuff out of the way before I begin a big one again.  Both of these are from the Monochromatic Challenge.  Orange was for April and the green mug rug is for September.  To see more of my Monochromatic Challenge quilts, click HERE.

IMG_2997                                                   IMG_3000

Has anyone else noticed that my monochromatic projects are getting smaller and smaller?

-Wendy

1 comment:

Cheryl Willis said...

size doesn't matter, you are a winner for participating and sharing! both look great- cw

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails