I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Free Motion Quilting Challenge

Last year, just about this time of Spring, Joanne and I sponsored a challenge to free motion quilt every day. 

We're doing it again.


The challenge is simple:  free motion quilt ANYTHING every day for two weeks.  At the end of the two week session, we draw an eligible winner's name for a prize.  To be eligible, don't cheat and post your daily progress on your blog.  If you don't have a blog, just let me know and you can email me your daily progress.  Simple.  You've got some time to prepare.  We're thinking of taking advantage of the Easter holiday and begin on Good Friday.  What do you think of that?  Post in the comments below to join the challenge and if beginning that Friday will work for you or not.  You can also post in Joanne's blog to join.

This is the prize, but it's a real book, not an ebook. 

Ricky Tims' Rhapsody Quilts: Inspiring, Amazing-Create Your Own!

-Wendy

3 comments:

sophie said...

I love the idea of this challenge. Life has been pretty crazy lately, but I'm planning to participate in your challenge. Starting on Good Friday is OK with me.

Joan said...

OK - I have so much to do, but if you two are in - then me too :) Whats a bit more quilting each day - so 2 weeks starting Good Friday...thats the beginning of the school holidays! Two weeks!!
I did go to Joannes blog, but couldnt see where to join... will try again later.

Kim B said...

I havent ever done free motion quilting but always wanted to try. Do you think I could join or is it for more experienced quilters? My free just introduced me to your blog :) Kim :)

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails