I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Traveling Santa

This is another quilt for AAQI.  I registered it and now am hoping they get it in time for the December sales. 

IMG_3035

And these are potholder I’ve made, the first to keep and the other two for gifts.  The smaller brown one was a block from a swap the LibQuilters did.

IMG_3036IMG_3037

Began cutting and sewing and cutting and sewing and cutting and sewing quarter square triangles for Bonnie’s mystery, Orca Bay.

I also bumped into this quilt and I’m not sure I’ve ever shown you this before, so here it is.  I think I’ll put my silver dragonfly just above the flower there.  If I can find it, that is.

IMG_1635.2

My work schedule is changing, once again.  I’m moving to the overnight shift for (hopefully only) a few weeks.  Yeehaw.  It’s the price paid to move up the ladder.

Have a great weekend! 

-Wendy

2 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Love your Santa and potholders and all! And moving up the ladder? Awesome and well worth a shift change. This time of year, I bet even the nights can be busy. PS I made my first little quilt with some of my goodies. Oooh, lots of fun!!!

Joan said...

Great potholders. You are working on your sewing so well! Love the santa one!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails