I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pinwheels


These are block 2 of the Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along.  And as before, she had us make an extra of the block, just in case we don't like our first color choice.  Mine will be cut wonky eventually.

This is the first block of the Pinwheel Party.  It will end up as it is now.  What?  She SAID to use bright prints.  That's the brightest orange I have.
















And this is my second art quilt for Textile Art with Pizzazz.  This one gave me more trouble than the first one.  But it's still lovely.  See the fish?

I'm tired now.

Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Pinwheels are looking good! I am thinking about joining the Pinwheel Party it looks like fun.
LOVE your art quilt!!

Michele Bilyeu said...

I absolutely, positively, LOVE this!!!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails