I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In Results

Well, let's see. I started the day early so I was able to get a fair amount done. 1) I quilted the Presidents' Day String Thing Challenge piece, "Stars and Stripes, Forever". 2) I made a nifty table runner. As you can see, I'm still stitching down the binding, but my wrist gave out on me. 3) I also made some stars that I'll sew together into a table topper.


That be all for the Sew-In.  Here's a piece of eye-candy from sunrise this morning.


I've also set up a page for all my books.  The link is at the top of the page above the sidebar.  Blogger is giving me fits today, so this is as good as it's getting.  Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your projects Wendy!

Joanne said...

Wow, you accomplished many things! Great job!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails