I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Champagne Sunday

I finished my table topper, Champagne Sunday.  And it’s Sunday, too!  How about that.  Bright and cheery for any day (even a cloudy one like today).  I tried some new stuff with this little quilt, including stitching alongside another row of stitches, using the FMQ foot as a guide.  As you can see, I didn’t do so well at that.  It’s amusing, looking at this all the way around, you can see how I get better at it on each border.  Very marked where the last border meets the first.  I love this quilt.  I truly do.  It’s based on a Katharine Guerrier design.  I know it's #12 on the UFO Challenge and we haven't gotten to that number yet, but I just wanted it done while I could still enjoy it on my deck.  To see more of my UFO Challenge quilts, click HERE.

IMG_2995IMG_2992IMG_2991IMG_2996

Enjoy the day.  I’m off to do some writing.

Oh, and stop by Melody's blog to register for her giveaway!  It's quite a dandy of a blog.
-Wendy

2 comments:

VivJM said...

Love this! It's very vibrant and cheerful.

Helen said...

I love it too! Just as cute and full of life - vibrant - as it can be!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails