I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It’s a Jungle Out There!

Goodness! Have you been to the stores this week?  My-oh-my-oh-my!  People are crazy!  I’m thankful to be working the overnight shift during this season, even though it’s tough on us.  I made this little quiltlet to commemorate the season’s shopping madness.  Don’t mind the chalklines, they’ll be gone soon.  Think I’ll give this to my boss.  She loves animal prints. 

IMG_3070

The two quilts that I finished in the last post have sold.  Now I’m under no pressure or deadlines and can just enjoy myself.  First thing I did was get caught up on the clues for Bonnie’s Orca Bay Mystery.  I love that light blue star with the black background!

IMG_3069

My little quiltlet, “Traveling Santa” is up for purchase at the AAQI site.  Go visit and buy something for a loved one.  It’s for a worthy cause.

IMG_3035

-Wendy

6 comments:

Joanne said...

The quiltlet turned out great!

Joan said...

I agree with Joanne - its lovely. I see you have been busy since we chatted :)

Peggy said...

What a great quilt for an animal lover! And that's a great Santa! Merry Christmas!

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful Orca blocks! Amazing you're caught up with all the other quilting you've been doing!

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

The Orca bay quilt is coming along beautifully.

Helen in the UK said...

Loving your mystery blocks, esp the funky fabric at the centre of the stars! I'm still on step 5 :)

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails