I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Been Sick

I've been sick the past couple weeks and haven't done anything except sit and stare out the window.  Limited working (I went home early a few times and missed a few days, including one what-should-have-been glorious 3-day weekend).  Even more limited sewing.  I did, however, alternate my fever induced stare to glare at the flowers on the brown quilt for a few days.  In the end, I decided they made my head hurt too much and they now live in the trash.

There's been no writing, no living of any kind.  However, now that I feel well enough, I discovered one thing worse than being sick:  cleaning the house after a sicko (two, actually - Vince has been ill as well) has lived in it for two weeks.  Ew!!! 

I did manage to start a few FMQ feathers in dark brown thread on the brown quilt just today.  That's it.  That's all.

Stay well!!!!

-Wendy

7 comments:

Joanne said...

I hope everything is OK - two weeks is a long time to be sick - take care!♥

Marj said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope you both are back to your happy healthy selves real soon. Take care.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Oh, Wendy! I am really sorry you have been so sick...Vince, too! It just puts everything down in the dumps doesn't it? Hope you find some light at the end of the sickly tunnel and climb up and out to some creative fun, again! Big antiseptic hug!!!!

Clare said...

Thought you'd been a bit quiet. Hope you are both well on the road to recovery.

Helen said...

Wendy - I'm sorry to hear that you and Vince have been sick - no fun at all to have that! Hopefully you are both well on the road to recovery! Love ya' Mom

Cherie Black said...

Hope you're feeling better. When I'm sick, the only things that really appeal to me are reading great books and watching movies.

Joan said...

I wondered what had happened to you...that sounds like a really nasty time you have had - both of you...I would also have to agree about the house cleaning - not nice under any conditions - worse if you are recovering from an illness. So good to see you back ...keep improving - its so nice to hear from you again.

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails