I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WWITT

Design Wall Monday has quickly become What Was I Thinking Tuesday.  I mean, really.  I have this huge quilt sitting on my machine and I have several tiny quilts in mid-stitch.  Those should be the priority.  Anyway, that's what I thought this morning as I stared at them.  So, that's what I've been working on:  the AAQI quilts and the Kaleidoscope.  I only had an hour this morning, so I didn't get too much done.  But I'll show you what I did with the AAQI quilts.  As for the Kaleidoscope, you'll just have to take my word that I worked on it and any picture will look vaguely like the last. 


The first photo has loads of "I could..." to it.  The second will be cute with a green colorwash (and tiny appliqued posies) in the window panes.  I might even add curtains.  I was working diligently on the little butterfly in the third pic when I happened to glance at the clock, screamed and ran for work.  I'll finish the poor little guy tomorrow.

And here's proof that my plants are thriving.  There's a first for everything!


May all your days be firsts of the good kind!

-Wendy

3 comments:

Sharon said...

"What Was I Thinking Tuesday"? What a riot!

I really like that middle AAQI quiltlet...the "window". That's my favorite, but they're all good.

It feels like forever to quilt such a big quilt, doesn't it? Hope it goes quickly, without straining your wrist!

Your plants are looking good. I think my Sweet Peas are finally sprouting! Warm weather today and yesterday...Yay! Finally.

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love your quilting. Wish I could quilt like that. Really beautiful.

Helen said...

I love it - the little quilts and the window boxes (gorgeous flowers - and next time you tell me you don't have a green thumb - I'm going to stomp on your toes!)

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails