I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In

Tonight`s the Friday Night Sew-In.  And do I have plans!  I`ve been quilting on the LibAmish all day, so tonight I`ll put that aside and work on some piecing of some little 1.5 inch squares.  I`ll also work on the Kaleidoscope, put the addition on the center and get the pieces for the second border trimmed to size.  That should do me!  If I have any extra time, I`ll dig into my scraps bucket and trim some of those.

Got dinner slow cooking in the over:  Honey-garlic brats with potatoes, apples and turnips.  Mmmmm-Mmmmm.  Saw a recipe for brownies on Judy`s site, so I`ll make those and surprise Vince.

Have a fire in the wood stove warming this cold house.  Only 42 degrees today. 

See how the appostraphe is backwards.  My computer has jumped to French.  Look at my question mark  É.  I assume I bumped something on the keyboard.  Does anyone know how it does that and how to get it back ÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ  (he he)

Happy Sewing!  Pics tomorrow!

-Wendy

1 comment:

sophie said...

I am working hard to wrap up some things so I'll be able to join you at the Friday Night Sew-in tonight ... probably I should get STARTED my LibAmish Challenge quilt, huh?

Not sure how you get your French-speaking computer back to English. Good luck with that.

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails