I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warning! Mystery spoiler on this page

If you don't want to know the final outcome of Bonnie's Carolina Christmas mystery, don't look at the sidebar!  I've got the button up already.  Yes, I know I'm not done, but I never not finish and I'm really excited about this.  I spent a couple hours yesterday fiddling with my blocks and colors and decided that, since the background had some busy moments, I'd really mix it up and add more business.  Threw in some white with small purple bouquets and some cream with green floral outlines.  Too cute!!!  I can't wait to see it finished!

A pic to leave you with... here's sunrise this morning.  Of course, it's snowing now.  Someday, I'd like to do a sunrise/sunset quilt.





No comments:

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails