I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Front and Back

Many of my quilts need only a textured quilting because they're too busy to see anything customized.  Those, I have decided, would make excellent backs for the ones that demand something fancier.  That's not to say the backs are any less worthy, but I'll be able to turn my quilts over and have another look for another day. I like that thought a lot.

And, bonus, I'll have to quilt that much less.  Of course, it makes the quilting that much more difficult; it means more seams to deal with in one quilt.  I think I can handle it, though.

So, without further ado, I've put these two quilts together.  They will be the first.

 




I like this duo because the outline of the applique will show on that red and white.  I'll use different reds in my bobbin.  I'm can't wait to see how it comes out!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I think it will be quite pretty. The only thing I would worry about would be the red bleeding through and onto the pretty applique!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails