I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday

It’s the first Saturday of the month so, of course it’s Yard Sale Saturday over at Bonnie’s blog.  This is what I have in my yard sale this month, one thing and one thing only:

image
Janome 423s

SOLD

Recently oiled, cleaned, timed
Great machine, works well
Comes with manual and all original attachments plus quarter inch foot, bobbins, full package needles


Details from the Janome site:
The 423S is a fully functional electronic machine which will perform consistently on a wide range of fabrics. With a sturdy, all-aluminum body, and legendary Janome stitch quality, the 423S is perfect for light quilting, home dec, or garment construction.
23 stitches including a one-step buttonhole
Auto-declutch bobbin winder system
Stitch length and width adjustment levers
Drop feed lever
Convenient one-hand thread cutter
Quick foot conversion
Extension table
Sewing on heavy-weight fabrics

This machine pieces in a straight line, does FMQ quite well and works great.  Really.  There’s nothing wrong with it.  The reason I’m selling it is that it’s really made for the part-time sewer/quilter who sews only 30-40 hours a month.  I was using it 20-30 hours a week.  Way too much for this little machine (so I’m told now).  I bought a newer industrial machine that can take the constant sewing.  This would make an excellent traveling machine.  

This machine has been sold.

-Wendy

1 comment:

Anita in Florida said...

I sent you an email...

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails