I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Five More

I’ve registered five more quiltlets with AAQI.  They’ll be shipped out this next week. 

IMG_1657.2IMG_1690IMG_2497IMG_2972IMG_3000

Still waiting on fabric to come in for the custom quilt that’s been ordered, but I have FOUR days off in a row!!!  Let’s see, what shall I do?  Wash dishes?  Only if they go in the dishwasher.  Laundry?  Only if it’s painless.  Sweep, dust, mop?  Only if I trip on something or something spills.  Nope.  I’ll be QUILTING, QUILTING, QUILTING and writing, too.  I plan to get the borders finished on the Disappearing 9Patch and get the quilting done on the Lib Amish Double 9 patch (I don’t have an up to date pic of that one).  Guess I’ve just had 9 patches on the brain, huh?

IMG_3007     IMG_2867

I’ll also be working on hand sewing the applique of the Hop to It block from last month (yes, still).

hpqscan0002

Still working on Moene Rising, but writing Ket’s side of the story right now.  Also working on the final touches of the short story, Palindrome.

Busy, busy weekend.  Just gotta love long weekends!

Some time soon, I’ll be hosting a GiveAway.  So, stay tuned!  Same Bat time, same Bat channel.

-Wendy

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Your little quilts are wonderful!
Have a great time on your days off.

Joan said...

Lovely quilts Wendy - Someone will be really happy :) Have a great weekend ! Whats left of it :)

Michele Bilyeu said...

Bat Woman? You are doing so fabulously. So, did you dust, vacuum, do dishes, laundry or quilt and write ;)

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails