I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Silver Lining

Every cloud has a silver lining.

IMG_3003

And sometimes it really is silver!

IMG_3004

Yup.  That’s my name.  I won $1554 on a 50-50 draw.  Of course, it’s all gone now.  Bills, car repairs and a service on my sewing machines.  It goes so quickly, doesn’t it?

I finished the July block for the BOM Threadhead and I are doing.

hpqscan0001    IMG_3006  

This is the next block (for September, we skipped August).  I’m cutting out the pieces tonight while watching Terminator Salvation (again). 

hpqscan0002

If you’re interested in joining us, it’s not to late as this is only the third block.  We’re using this book:



Been writing a little and quilting a little.  Been working a lot.

Did you FMQ today?

-Wendy

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Congratulations!!
Thanks for the reminder.♥

Clare said...

Congratulations! It does go really quickly!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Awesome win. Sure it might have been a necessary easy come/easy go. But the bills got paid. Hope your wrist is doing better. Sure looks like you've been creative and producing some lovely things!!!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails