I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Art Quilt Class

My friend and teacher, Debbie Babin is taking enrollment for her next class:  Textile Art with Pizzazz!  I am currently taking this class, and I can tell you, it's wonderful!  The things I learn are amazing.  I can actually see myself grow and get bolder in my sewing.  It's not just for Art Quilt enthusiasts, either.  Yes, your exercises and examples are on Art Quilts, but I think this class can help anyone interested in quilting or sewing.  In just the first three lessons, Debbie concentrates on color choices, patterns and technique.  Who wouldn't benefit from that? 

Go check it out.  You get your money's worth.

-Wendy

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails