I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

OK, just shoot me

I swear, sometimes I just have to have my head examined!!!  I just joined two (2!!) weekly pinwheel quilt alongs.  I say to myself:  "I have soooo many triangles and soooo many HST units, it'll be a snap".  Wanna bet whether I change from the all-scrappy I have planned or not?  Anyway, the two sites are the two new boxes on the sidebar.  Scroll down, way past the other quilt-alongs, groups and stuff.  There.  See those two?  Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along and Pinwheel Party Quilt Along.  It's only a few more blocks a week.  How stressful can it be?

Oh, got these in the mail.  They're laying on my first ever quilt.  The Judy Martin book is fantastic!  Bonnie's column in Quiltmaker is, as usual, quite good.  I think I'll love the other two also.  That Amish book is a step-by-step workbook.  I can't wait to dig into some of these.  You know, in between pinwheel blocks and other planned or ongoing projects. 

And in my spare time ....

3 comments:

Joanne said...

It looks like you are going to be busy!! Lots of fun though.
I am enjoying the pinwheel sampler quilt along, hope you do too. It didn't take me long to make the two blocks.
What is the "Luminous Landscapes" book like?
Love the log cabin your books are on!

Debby Brown said...

I just joined both as well, thinking "I need to have my head examined!"

Helen said...

ok - why would we want to shoot you? You seem to be doing quite well at overwhelming yourself as it is! LOL Learned well at your mother's knee, didn't ya!

Mom

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails