I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Little Busy

Hi All!

I've been a little busy with doctor appointments, French finals, novel chapters and finishing WIPs.  Whew!  I'm tired.  I think I did pretty good on my French test.  Don't ask me to remember any of it now, though.  I was cramming, Baby!

I'm working on the climactic chapter in Moene Rising, while trying to get my poetry and shorts together for the Breathe book.  I just ... I don't know.  Something's really bugging me about this book.  Maybe about the whole series.  See ... originally, it was never intended to be a series.  It was just a bunch of individual books with other characters.  The publisher said he wanted a series (and so did the fans), so I took a look at it and decided a few of the books I already had in rough draft would adapt right into the series, so that was it.  I'm not saying that is what is bothering me, but maybe.  And now that I am looking for a new publisher, I find I can take the series apart again.  I feel I should wait and see what happens, but I want to keep working and it is tough when I have no idea which way it will go.  Different characters do different things according to their personality.  Sigh.

In other news today, I finished Midnight Rose.  I'm so excited!  I pretty much have it mapped out how I'm going to quilt it, but I really have no idea what to do about those large light gray background triangles.  Maybe some stippling or mesh-like lines.  Leave suggestions in the comments, if you have any.

-Wendy

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails