I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Breathe Reading

My Breathe Writers' Group had a reading Saturday at Nylander Museum.  Not much of a turnout, but we're starting to get lots of requests for these kinds of things.  So, instead of a reading (we did read a few), we concentrated on slam poetry.  Actually, this wasn't really slam, this was a follow-the-leader.  One person wrote a line and then the next and so on.  It was a timed game.  The curator of the museum even joined in! 


Because we only had seconds to come up with the next line, the poems really didn't make tons of sense.  Ahem.

Here's one.


This is Cherie listening to Mr. Nylander talk about clams.


And a good time was had by all!

-Wendy


No comments:

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails