I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In

I'm way psyched up about the Friday Night Sew-in (<--button at the side).  My mom is joining in and we're going to be working on our tandem Trip around the worlds that we started New Years' Day.  Mine is the black one on the left here.  This, BTW, is my thinking wall.  I go up and down these stairs at least 20x/day.  It joggles my creative spark every time I see them.  The one on the right is needing an idea for a border, stars maybe?  Dead center is going to get a pale green continuation instead of finishing it off right there.  And, as you can see, I've been busy with the one I'll be working on tonight.



Oh, the foot hanging down is my dragon, Maurice.  He safeguards my quiltdom and sprinkles good dreams within the seams of the quilts.  And there, you see my sewing cubbyhole behind him.  It's about the size of a walk-in closet.  Does well for the most part.
I'll post pics tomorrow of the sew-in.

Pray for Haiti.

-Wendy

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails