I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, December 19, 2009

So I've been writing

Lately, I've been working on the novel edit.  But, some poetry is sneaking through.  I always feel that's important.  It means both sides of my brain are working.  LOL, I mean WORKING, not just functioning.  This is one of the latest poetry snippets:

holding hands
watching the grass
sigh

Bleah!!!  I don't even like that!  Nice sentiment, tho.  The log jam has finally broken free.  I'm not a person that believes in writers' block.  I believe that, when I can't/don't want to write, then something is changing inside me that doesn't jive with the way I have been writing until that point.  Truthfully, I never would have tolerated that bit of hooey above before the "writing change".  It's too ... cliche.  It'll be rewritten to something much, much better (I hope).  It does, however explain why I woke up singing a Bon Jovi song!



No comments:

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails