I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bowdacious Baby Finished

 

It’s true.  It’s done.  But I still can’t show it.  The baby shower isn’t for awhile yet.  Anyway, here’s another peek at it:

004

It’s a Bonnie K. Hunter pattern from her book:  Adventures in Leaders and Enders.  Lovin’ it!

The weather here has been unbelievably wonderful.  We went from 0 to 70 in just a short couple weeks.  Lovin’ it.  You won’t see much here on the blog because of the draw from outside, but I’ll have some BOM blocks and some quilting I’ll be working on through the summer.

Lots of FMQ.

Did you FMQ today?  Practice is the only way to learn it.

-Wendy

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Cher said...

yes..the great arrived here too and yes, I am outside more too...no fmq'ing yet...but I do agree..got to practice frequently

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails