Raewyn pointed me to Leanne's blog post: Someone to Love, Something to Do, Something to look forward to and I thought I’d join in the fun.
This is the quote that inspired it all:
"Happiness is pretty simple:
someone to love,
something to do,
something to look forward to.” ― Rita Mae Brown,
So, here are mine:
Someone to Love
That’s Vince, the love of my life. Truly. My only regret is that we found each other in the middle of our lives instead of early. He has so much soul, so much passion for living and so much love for me, too.
Something to Do
I love writing. It’s my biggest passion. This is the cover of my latest book.
Something to Look Forward To
Head on over to Leanne’s and add your link.
On another note, Joan has awarded me with the Liebster award. The Liebster award (German for favorite/dearest) is to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note. It’s a way of introducing lesser known bloggers.
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too!
So, here we go:
1) Ferret who makes the most beautiful creations (currently from her RV). I read about her in the magazine Machine Quilting Unlimited and have been an admirer since.
2) Sally Bramald who quilts quite beautifully and keeps me amused. She`s currently on break from quilting.
3) Sharon creates some very unique quilts that just sparkle with life and color. She`s got quite a flair that she puts in every quilt.
4) Raewyn hand sews for the quilting shop she works in. She makes the cutest things. I envy her life. Truly.
5) Lyn makes some beautiful quilts and she quilts beautifully, too.