I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Monday, November 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Sunday, I spent a couple hours speaking to two of my best quilting friends via Skype.  Joanne and Joan for maybe half an hour and then later just Joanne.  It’s wonderful how close the world has become.  I’m looking forward to chatting with the two of them this coming weekend, too.

I’m working on a baby blanket from pieces left over from this quilt.  I’ll be quilting it with feathers, flowers and butterflies.  My friend tells me it’s going to be a girl, but the doc isn’t 100%, so I’m hedging my bets.  There aren’t as many blues in the leftovers as here.  It’ll finish right around 34 inches square.  Big enough for a pad for the baby to sit on.


IMG_1396

Here’s another piece made from the leftovers of this quilt.

IMG_2005

Don't forget to register for my giveaway in the prior post!!!!

Did you fmq today?

-Wendy

1 comment:

Chris said...

Nice quilt! I'll bet the baby one will be gorgeous.

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails