I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just Hop To It!!!

Hop To ItI've begun the Hop to It BOM with Joanne of Thread Head.  We decided to do them in random order rather than the one given in the book.  The first one chosen for this month was #12.  It's a very cool block.  I don't think you can see it very well.  For a close-up of the block, click here.  That's a link to Joanne's pic of it.

We've gotten a few people signed up to join us and it looks to be a rowdy group already.  Loads of fun!  Won't you join in?




Sailing Alone Around the Room: New and Selected PoemsI also recently picked up this book.  What a delightful set of poems!

I'm working in the yard today.  Go, Sun! Go!


-Wendy
who secretly yearns to be an old sew-and-sew

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails