I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guest Blogger

Look at me!  I'm a guest blogger!  Very exciting!  Lately, I've been doing a lot of workshops and things.  It's where I want to go with my writing (besides the writing of books, of course).  It would be nice if I could make a living at it.

Been working on the new mystery quite a bit.  Very exciting. 

Here's a couple pieces of that commissioned bag I'm working on.


In other news, I'll be going full time at work now (I was almost there anyway).  So, not so much free time anymore.

-Wendy

1 comment:

Helen said...

how cute!!! I love the cats!!!!

Note here - I love those "interesting words" that we have to type in on the comment level. Newest is Batfinch Brings to mind all kinds of lovely possibilities storywise!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails