I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Writing to you from the Deck

Just to let you know, I've been keeping up with what's happening in your lives, even though I've not had time (or energy) to post.  You're all doing wonderful, exciting things.  Carry on. 

I've been working.  And working.  Oh yeah.  And working.  But it's not all bad.  It's quite pretty and inspiring.


Vince and the boys miss me.  Jake even lets Elwood share HIS box as if to say, "Mom, we'll be good. Just stay home with us!"


My peonies are opening.  Last year, I had 5 blooms.  This year, the bushes are covered!  Look at how pretty the blossoms are!

Next weekend is the writers' retreat.  Getting ready for that.  Of course, that's why I'm working so hard.  Gotta get those hours in so I'm not short on cash during the vaca.

Not been doing much in the way of quilting.  No real time.  Tomorrow's a short day, so I'm going to try for some quilt time then.

-Wendy

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails