I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Slowly getting back into the swing

Most of you don't know, but a friend of mine died at the beginning of the week.  Everything kinda went out the window while we dealt with the shock of his loss.  Anyway, yesterday I slowly began getting back into the swing of things.  I cleaned some of the house and sat down with my fabrics and cut out some flower petals for an art quilt.  Just letting the fabric run through my fingers was very soothing.

Tomorrow is the Friday Night Sew-In and I'm going to work on some mindless piecing, log cabin style, and I'm going to cut out leaves. 

-Wendy

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I am so sorry for your loss.
I look forward to "seeing" you at the Sew-In!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails