I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pinwheel Blocks

Here are my pinwheel blocks for this week.  The first block is for the Pinwheel Party and the second two blocks, in all their liberated glory, is for the Pinwheel Sampler.

Then, as I was contemplating the three tops I need to border and quilt, I decided I needed to make the Kaleidoscope quilt bigger.  Much bigger.  So I made some more panels and cut them up.  I still need to make more panels, but it's a start.
I got an email back on my recent submission to a publisher.  They no longer accept children's stories.  Now, I just called there no more than five days ago.  I can't imagine they stopped accepting books in that time.  I think their staff doesn't know their current policies and just gave me a contact person based on old info.  Lesson for all you business owners out there:  educate your staff!  Keeps everyone from wasting their time.


As you can see, it's melting everywhere up here. This is a little bridge outside Presque Isle, Maine.  I took this yesterday.

Can't wait till I can stay outside without a sweater or jacket.

Later!







1 comment:

Joanne said...

Your pinwheels are looking great!
Snow is melting fast here too!! I have started wearing my spring jacket!! Whoohoo!!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails