I write. I quilt. I cook. I take photographs. What else is there?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I won!!!

My local Animal Shelter had a quilt donated to raffle off.  I thought, "What the heck?  I'd donate $20 to them anyway."  So, I bought 28 tickets and then forgot about it.  Guess what?  I WON!!!


Isn't that just the cutest quilt?  Half the kitties face forwards and the other half face backwards.  There are four little mice running around the border.  My boys even love it!  Elwood later claimed it as his own.  Can you see the whiskers on the white kitty above?  And the mouse's tail?  Too cute! 

My poor DH.  He said, "But, you make quilts."  He just doesn't get it, does he?

-Wendy

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Congratulations! You can never have too many quilts! People who make quilts truly appreciate all the work that goes into them. It has a good home!

Michele Bilyeu said...

darling!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for Visiting! Come Back Soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails